Monday, January 30, 2012

My First Car

Before...

After!




The first photo was taken with its original owner - my sister when it was still hers. The second one was when got it from her, after she decided to upgrade for a better car and let me take over the hire-purchase payment. I did some little significant make-overs to it that improved its look. I waxed it, got it a new sets of bigger and prettier shiny gunmetal colored rims, a little touch on its outer body, new sporty smaller steering (third photo), leather hand rest, new tint for those window glasses, took it to a mechanic for ECU remapping and engine tuning for better performance, cover up those scratches, repair its damaged door (that was my sis's doings) and few other things.

I was enjoying this better look of its for only few months. One day I was back home with all my beloved siblings for Eid, and that was the first time they have ever seen the car's new look. My eldest brother was totally overwhelmed. His wife loved it and they were pushing me to get a new car and let them have it. It was not that easy however. I told them to help me with the deposit to get a new car, and they considered it as a good deal. Well the deposit I mentioned was not much as compared to what I have spent for that Orange Road Monster!

Less that two weeks after that, (shazamm!!!!) there goes my new Saga FLX 1.3 that I called Si Putih (my previous post). Now that I am driving a totally different and better car in many ways, yet I still miss this Orange car that was once mine. To my Jack A** (because the plate nuber starts with JKS), I miss you so much!!

2 comments: