Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lovely Bintang

I love cats, (who doesn't) this little cutie on the left was my last cat and his name was Bintang. I was accepted to further my study in to a local University one day, and that day I left home, was the same day that he was gone. Whether he ran away, kidnapped, killed or anything, that I did never find out. He just disappeared and no one in my family have seen him from that day on.


We were close, he used to sleep on my laps, even sometimes beside me in my bed, although we do not spend most of our times together. There were actually two of them born on the same day, but another one - Pelangi, died when she was six months old.

Now, it has been 4 years since I have ever had a cat. Maybe the day will come for me to adopt a new one, and I want him/her to be taken care of very well just like Bintang.

P/S: What type of cat is tame, lovely and easy to care?

No comments:

Post a Comment