Friday, January 20, 2012

My HTC Chacha Priced @ RM695 Nett.


I have been aiming to get an HTC smartphone for few weeks before I decided to buy this little baby of mine - HTC Chacha. Not only that it comes with reasonable price, but it is also equipped with sufficient application and features that satisfies my expectations. The phone is not perfect, just as any other smartphones are, but it is the great cute look that made me fall in love with in on the first place.

My Chacha is white in color (just like my Proton Saga FLX) and silver finishing on to certain parts of the body compliments it's cuteness. When hold on to palm, it feels so solid and compact. It does not look cheap at all.

In USA, it is known as HTC Status. Main features are the ease of facebook-ing and getting connected to friends online through social sites. Supplied with internal GPS antenna, navigation on this device is great - even a little slow, it still can ensures you to reach your destination.

5 Megapixel Auto-focus camera with LED flash on the back captures great pictures on the go at any moment I want, while there is a secondary camera on the front for self-capture or mirror function. Another pros for the 5 MP camera is that it shoots (720x480 pixels) @ 30 fps video. In fact, the main camera enables Geo-tagging and face detection that added functions to it to be an interesting smartphone.

It is an HTC, and of course it comes with HTC Sense. Other than that, Flash Supports allows me to view websites like a real computer without much issues, also to view Youtube videos from it. Running with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, many other applications can be downloaded from the Android Market.

Full Multi-touch screen of 2.6 Inches that displays 480 x 320 pixels is superior when it comes to viewing and zooming any documents or data - although might be too small to some people. As for me, the screen size is just enough considering that I need a real QWERTY keypad, not a virtual one. I have problems with most virtual keyboard for smartphones (exception for big-sized tablet screen) where I always misspell whenever I type something - I have fingers of a beast. So, Chacha's keypad really wins my heart over and it even provides me a little space between each characters which make typing such a pleasure. At the front low of its right side, is a dedicated built-in Facebook button for me to update my status, and even shoot photos or videos before straight away posting it online - all less that a minute with the Chacha!

No comments:

Post a Comment