Thursday, December 22, 2011

Review : Sherlock Holmes - A Game of Shadows


My housemate and I were watching Sherlock Holmes 2 - A Game of Shadows, and to me it was remarkable. The flow of the story actually enables you to feel all you need to, towards an enjoyable time in a cinema. That includes fun, funny, impressed, confused, amused, bored, scared, interested, can't wait, greedy, and any other possible mixture of experience no one can ever describe.

I was not really in to watching it at first, as I was never a fan, but now I certainly am. It attracted me to watch more and more after each scenes. I actually laughed a lot, and cover my face few times when it turned scary, ( Holmes got hooked by a Giant Fish Hook, hung, and swung there and here for a secret he won't tell ).

At the end of it, Holmes entertained me, and I think he did it to everyone in the cinema too. At least half of us were clapping hands after the funny, unforgettable scene ends, which actually concluded the movie.

It was really worth it. I give 4 Star out of 5.

Link Bait Ideas


Link Bait

1 comment: