Friday, November 5, 2010

Have you ever felt that everything was right?

A weird nice feeling came over me tonight. It's a wonderful, yet rare feeling that not everyone gets to be in its engulfment. When you feel that the sky is so beautifully blue, the birds sings unexpectedly pleasant, the air is too fresh to not to breath in, the ground appeals you to step and walk on it, when you never want to care about what has happened or what's going to, and even a tiny blow of the wind can make you feel very good about yourself, then you'll know. You are actually IN LOVE...

Being in love is sometimes hurtful, but when you really find the extract of a little happiness in it, it outnumbered every hardships, suffering and heartbroken you have ever actually felt for loving somebody.

Since this blog of mine is about loving, I would be really glad to tell my beloved Lover that I LOVE YOU. I simply do. And I hope that in any possibilities or chances that it might happen, you feel the same way too. Which I think I know you do. "You're all I need my love, my valentine".

I love you for loving me.

2 comments: