Sunday, September 5, 2010

3 Things I Love About Love

1) It keeps our lives fulled with so many colours, beautiful and not.
2) It gives us rooms for contemplating our future.
3) Westlife:
"A simple line can make you laugh or cry"
____________________________________________________

Why would i love somebody that sometimes does not love me at all?
: Because I love without expecting anything in return

How can you describe the person you really want to be in love with?
: That person should be in love with me first.

Between a person who you fall for, and a person who falls for you, which one do you prefer to be in love with?
: Of course, that someone who would fall for me.

I answered these questions before i was truly being in a love relationship. However, now, all answers to these questions seems to be different.

1 comment: